Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Notes 10-2-07

Today is my 26th birthday, and it has been a blast. A couple people at work got me a cake, and then all the people that come in and eat sang to me. Then as I was eating lunch one of the other sites called, and they all sang to me. It really made be feel loved, and let me know that the people I work with are nice deep down.

I have received some money so far, but I have not decided what to buy yet. I am between a few different things. I am really just trying to figure out what I want more. I did pick up Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer today. Bought the special addition to see the deleted scenes.

I got an awesome cake on Saturday. My cousin that works at Dairy Queen made it for me. She picked out the design but only made the cake. Another person drew the design. She put all kinds of good stuff on the inside, like Reeses cups pieces, Snickers pieces, Oreo crumbs, fudge, and a few other things. It is one of the best cakes I have had a long time. As soon as I decide what to buy with my money I will post an update.

No comments: