Sunday, September 16, 2007

Notes 09-16-07

It has been three days since my teeth were pulled, and things are going good. I have a little pain, but nothing I can not handle. The bad thing is a couple blisters have formed near the back of my throat, and they are making things worst than they should be.

I spent most of yesterday playing Madden '07 and Hot Shots Tennis. I finally found a game save that had all the characters unlocked, so I spent some time playing around with each character. HST is not a bad game, though it took some time to figure out the correct way to serve the ball. I had a lot of fun playing doubles rather than single tournaments.



Other than playing games, I have been listening to a couple CD's I purchases off of the net. My favorite has to be the Grim Grimoire soundtrack, featuring music from the PS2 game. This soundtrack is just filled with great music, it makes me want to dive into the game.



The other soundtrack I got is the Netherworld Harmony Inauguration, which is a compilation of music from various NIS games. This soundtrack has some nice music, but it has not grabbed interest. The tracks are just arranged in a way that it is hard to get into it. There are just to many different types of music on it, to enjoy it.

No comments: