Sunday, October 21, 2007

Notes 10-21-07

Sorry for the long time between blogs, but I have been battling a little illness. Everything is going fine, so don't worry about me. I have a little reivew for you all today on Madden 08 for the Wii.

Madden '08 for the Wii is one incredible experience. I purchased this when I bought my Wii for $38 at Circuit City. I read a ton of reviews and forums to see if this game was any good. My main research revolved around the controller for the Wii. I wanted to know if it was easy to pick up and learn, and if the controls actually w0rked. After much research I decided to give it a try, and I am glad I did. The use of the Wii remote makes Madden '08 one of the best experiences I have had in gaming for awhile. Sure, the controls take some getting used to, but I found myself having a harder time getting the location of the buttons correct. I am used to playing with a PS2 controller, so it has taken me sometime to learn what buttons do what on the Wii.

Of course you use both the Wii remote and the Nun-Chuck for the game, but there is an option of using just the remote. I am not going to go into detail on what you have to due with the remote in game. The fact that you have to swing the Wii remote in order to pass the ball made playing the game much more exciting. I felt a great since of urgency in the passing game then I ever did on the PS2. I have only played one game thus far, but it was fun using different motions for different moves. It may not have the next gen graphics of the PS3 or 360, but the use of the Wii remote more than makes up for it.

No comments: