Friday, October 5, 2007

Notes 10-5-07

I finally went out the other day and bought something with my b-day money, and a little extra I had saved up. I went next gen and bought a Wii.

My good friend has a Wii so it made the decision a little easier. Even though there are not many games for it know, the ones that are out are fun. The fact that you can play all the Game Cube games makes it nice. I only picked up a few Wii games, Madden '08, Wii Play, and Super Swing Golf. Madden '08 was a nice pick for $38 at Circuit City. Super Swing Golf was $25 at Wal-Mart, and of course Wii Play was $50. I have not had much time to play around with the games. I did manage to try a little Madden, and it was a blast. It will take some time to adjust to the controls since I am used to the PS2 system. The hardest part seems to be adjusting to the receiver buttons, but I am sure a little practice and I will get better.

Also managed to pick up some Game Cube games at Circuit City. I picked up a couple controllers and a memory card at Wal-Mart. As you can see I picked up about every Mario game for the Game Cube, except for a few that are hard to find. Hopefully I will have time to set down Sunday and play around with them.

No comments: