Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Notes 8-28-07

Tomorrow is hump day, and I cannot wait for the weekend. This weekend is great, because it is a three day weekend. I have been waiting for an extra day off for a long time. Work has become a little stressful lately, but nothing too serious. I just need some time away from it.

I go Thursday to have my wisdom teeth checked. I am going to get them pulled, I just don't know when yet. I am looking forward to having them out, they have been thumping for the past couple days. It will be nice to chew with out the pain behind it.

Onto more interesting things. I am trying to play through some of my PS2 games, but for some reason Madden 07 keeps calling me. Every time I think I am going to start playing one of the many games I have to finish, I go right to back to Madden. I believe it is because I can get a quick escape from the real world without committing a bunch of time to a game. There are a bunch of RPG's that I have to play, and a few more on the horizon that will join them in the "should be playing" stack. I will have the winter to catch up on my gaming, the cold months leave little to do outside.

1 comment:

The Nerd said...

Yeppers, I cannot wait for this week to be over with. I am so looking forward to the three day weekend. Although the wife has got me painting the kitchen this weekend. Oh well, it's still better than being at work.