Saturday, August 11, 2007

Notes 8-11-07

It has been one heck of a couple weeks at work. I was so glad yesterday was Friday, and I got to take off early because my boss came in late. I spent the evening at a friends house, just relaxing and eating fried chicken. It was nice just to get away for awhile. I will probably spend today mowing grass and playing video games. I have some friends who are suppose to come in from out of town, so I may visit with them today as well.

Next week is going to be awesome, there are a couple games coming out for the PS2. First up Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Special Edition comes out on Wednesday after a three week delay. They had a problem with the binding on the art books, and sent them back to be redone. I have no previous experience with the Persona games, but it just looks interesting to me. The entire concept of summoning different persona's to fight off demons sounds cool, and the way you can level up your persona's through interaction with different characters is intriguing.

Second we have the latest installment of Madden. I have been buying Madden games since 97. I have told myself in the past that I would wait until the game drops in price, but I always end up picking it up sometime during the week. I have high hopes that EA did some updating to the game this year, and it sounds like they did. The introduction of gang tackling is what really interests me. I just hope they did it right, because that would be great to have a couple guys take down a running back together. I am going to try and wait for the reviews to come out, I really don't want to spend $50 on a roster update.

No comments: