Sunday, August 19, 2007

Notes 8-19-07

What a fun weekend it has been. It was nice to get away from the craziness and be able to relax. I got to see The Simpsons Movie, and I have to say I was a little disappointed. It had a nice story, but it all felt a little rushed to me. I have a feeling the DVD will have a lot of extras and deleted scenes so FOX can milk the fans for more money. The movie did have its funny moments that had me holding my stomach afterwards, but there was just something missing. The next movie on my list is Beans Holiday that is going to be a great one to see.

My friend and I did venture up to Washington PA. We didn't have a lot to do, so we took a little road trip. It was only 45 minutes away from where he lived, so it was a nice drive just to see something different. We drove around to some of the shopping centers to see what stores they had, and we did find some that were not in our area. We ran across a CD Warehouse, I have not been to one since I lived in North Carolina. They didn't have much, but it was nice to look around. It was not until we were on our way back that we found out the location of the mall. Another trip is planned for the next time we get together.

Other than the road trip and the movie we played some Day of Defeat, and DoD Source. It took me sometime, but I was really rockin last night playing DoD Source. We were playing a nice server with a bunch of great people. Most of the times we play on a server, the clan members get on to you for shooting them. They group we played against last night were just awesome; it was nice to play against people who had some respect for you. I wish I had a high speed connection; I could play on that server all the time.

1 comment:

The Nerd said...

Sounds like you had a pretty exciting weekend. Mine was okay, just collecting junk for my upcoming garage sale.

Wanted to go see Superbad, but just didn't have time.