Saturday, March 8, 2008

Notes 03-08-08

It is a nice little snowy day in my part of the world. The snow has been falling about all day, and we have a few inches. I will be glad when spring comes around, I am ready for some warmer weather. We did have a nice day last week, and I used the opportunity to take a walk in the woods.

I took this picture about half a mile from my house. I was walking down the road when the sound of water rushing over rocks hit my ears. I went back the house and grabbed my camera. I took several shots, and found this one to be one of the best. This is the reason I am looking forward to some warmer weather. I plan to take my camera out on some nature hikes this spring. This is going to be my new hobby, something I have always wanted to do.

2 comments:

Pam Aries said...

I came across your blog..I used to live in Wv. Cute doggie!

WV Man said...

Yeah, she is a cute dog. She has a lot of energy, and that has helped me get more active.